Le Village Hotel
This Policy Explains:
- What types of information we collect and how we use it;
- How we protect that information;
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
You may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- to personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- to improve our website (we strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Le Village Hotel
00357 25 755866